Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I Wanna Watch Toy Story 3

Toys, Toys, Toys! There everywhere but just one thing and the amazing happening which haven't see was when they come alive which keeps me waiting and want to watch the show, not only that, the 3D which makes me even more excited for the show to be released. The ultimate evolution of the toys has just begun from the first to the third. Isn't it amazing to have toys who can talk and can life almost like humans. The humans who own them never get to know exactly what has or have happen when they see things just change out of no where. Catch up the live of the show in action on 14th June 2010 in GSC Mid Valley at 9.00p.m.


What I can bet with everyone is that Toy Story 3 will definitely be a success with the characters which they are coming up. I'm really looking forward to see this character in this toy world, Sparks. It will be a great story to have him in it. I THINK? AND I HOPE SO......


Please come for the launching of TOY STORY 3




Date 14th June 10 (Mon)
Time9.00pm
VenueGSC Midvalley



Watch ORIGINAL, SEE ORIGINAL

Watch 3D, Feel 3D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cursors